British Journal of Mathematics & Computer Science, ISSN: 2231-0851,Vol.: 5, Issue.: 5
On a Local Equality of Distributions and Relation of Jumps of Distributions with Fourier Series
Egzona Iseni1, Shpetim Rexhepi1* and Halil Snopce2 1Department of Mathematics, State University of Tetovo, Fyrom, Macedonia.
2Department of Computer sciences, South East European University, Fyrom, Macedonia.
Egzona Iseni1, Shpetim Rexhepi1* and Halil Snopce2
1Department of Mathematics, State University of Tetovo, Fyrom, Macedonia.
(1) Carlo Bianca, Department of Mathematical Sciences, Polytechnic University of Turin, Torino, Italy.
(1) Dalal Adnan Amer Maturi, Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 42664, Jeddah 21551, Saudi Arabia.
(2) Hasibun Naher, Department of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Bangladesh.
(3) Anonymous, University of Hacettepe, Ankara, Turkey.
(4) Anonymous, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Pakistan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/6922
Distribution theory has an important role in applied mathematics. Firstly, in the introduction part of this paper we will give some general notations, definitions and results in distribution theory, as analytic representation of distribution, distributional jump behavior, distributional symmetric jump behavior, tempered distributions, formulas for the jump of distributions in terms of Fourier series and global equality in distributional sense. Then in final part we will state two results, the first one has to do on local equality of two distributions and the second one states if a 2π− periodic distribution has jump behavior at point, then exists the relation of jumps of distributions with Fourier series in a subset of the upper half-plane.
Distributions, distributional jump behavior, point value, support, Schwartz space.
Full Article - PDF Page 553-561
DOI : 10.9734/BJMCS/2015/13876Review History Comments