Physical Science International Journal, ISSN: 2348-0130,Vol.: 20, Issue.: 1
Structural Properties of the Ferroelectric Nanocomposite (1-x) BaTiO3–(x) PbTiO3 Prepared by Tartrate Acid Method
A. Tawfik1, D. M. Hemeda1, M. Z. Said1 and M. M. Yousef1* 1Department of Physics, Faculty of Science, Tanta University, Tanta, Egypt.
A. Tawfik1, D. M. Hemeda1, M. Z. Said1 and M. M. Yousef1*
1Department of Physics, Faculty of Science, Tanta University, Tanta, Egypt.
(1) Dr. Bheemappa Suresha, Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, The National Institute of Engg, Mysore, India.
(2) Dr. Thomas F. George, Chancellor / Professor, Department of Chemistry and Physics, University of Missouri-St. Louis, Boulevard St. Louis, USA.
(3) Dr. Pratima Parashar Pandey, Professor, Polymer composites, Nanotechnology Applied Sciences, College of Engineering & technology, Integrated Institutes of Learning, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Greater Noida, India.
(1) Venkata Sreenivas Puli, USA.
(2) Ahmed, Tajudeen Oladele, Federal University Lokoja, Nigeria.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/27271
BaTiO3 –PbTiO3 nanocomposite materials with the formula (1-x) BaTiO3–(x)PbTiO3 where x=0, 0.2, 0.4, 0.6, 0.8 and 1 were prepared using tartrate method .The structural properties of the samples were characterized using x-ray diffraction( XRD), Fourier Transformed Infrared (FTIR), Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) and Transmission Electron Microscope (TEM). All these structural properties were measured at room temperature.The average crystallite size ranges from 21.4 nm to 36.9 nm, the grain size estimated from SEM is between 71.9 nm to 80.9 nm.The average particle size estimated from TEM is between 22 nm to 82.7 nm, The FTIR spectra showed two vibration peaks, one around 559 cm -1 ѵ1 (stretching mode) and the other around 425 cm-1 ѵ 2 (bending mode).
BaTiO3; PbTiO3 ; XRD; FTIR; SEM; TEM; TGA; DSC.
Full Article - PDF Page 1-17
DOI : 10.9734/PSIJ/2018/44797Review History Comments