Journal of Economics, Management and Trade, ISSN: 2456-9216, ISSN: 2278-098X (Past),Vol.: 21, Issue.: 2
The Impact of a Dollar-based Economy on the Hospitality Industry: A Theoretical Explanation and a Research Agenda
Lolonyo Letsa1* 1Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management, Ho Technical University, Ho, Ghana.
1Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management, Ho Technical University, Ho, Ghana.
(1) O. Felix Ayadi, Interim Associate Dean and JP Morgan Chase Professor of Finance, Jesse H. Jones School of Business, Texas Southern University, TX, USA
(1) Jui-Lung Chen, National Chin-Yi University of Technology, Taiwan.
(2) Abdol Samad Nawi, Mara University of Technology Terengganu, Malaysia.
(3) Liang, Wen-Ke, Southern Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan.
(4) Sampson Wireko-Gyebi, Christ Apostolic University College, Ghana.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/23580
The goal of this was to explore and situate the study within a broader context of related researches in relation to impact of dollar-based economy on the hospitality sector. In order to accomplish this goal, this study has been organized in nine sections: the hospitality industry, challenges facing the hospitality industry, demands in the hospitality industry, competitiveness in the hospitality industry, relationship between hospitality; tourism and economic growth, dollar based economies, dollarization of different economies, impact of economy on hospitality industry, economic performance of hospitality industry.
Dollar-based; economy; hospitality.
Full Article - PDF Page 1-9
DOI : 10.9734/JEMT/2018/37957Review History Comments