Asian Journal of Physical and Chemical Sciences, 2456-7779,Vol.: 4, Issue.: 2
Effect of Exchange and Absorption Potential in the Distorted Wave Calculation of Electron Impact Excitation of Auto Ionizing State of Rubidium
V. O. O. N. Agutu1* and C. S. Singh1 1Kenyatta University, Kenya.
V. O. O. N. Agutu1* and C. S. Singh1
1Kenyatta University, Kenya.
(1) Hesham Mansour, Professor, Physics Department, Faculty of Science, Cairo University, Egypt.
(2) Victor G. Zavodinsky, Professor, Physics, Institute of Materials Science, Russia.
(3) Thomas F. George, Chancellor / Professor of Chemistry and Physics, University of Missouri- St. Louis One University Boulevard St. Louis, USA.
(1) Arun Goyal, Delhi University, India.
(2) Subramaniam Jahanadan, Labuan Matriculation College, Malaysia.
(3) Jean-Christophe Pain, France.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/22132
This Research of electron impact excitation of autoionizing states of rubidium have calculated the integral cross section using Distorted Wave Method in the range of incident energy of 15.8 -1000 eV. Numerical calculations have been done using a modified dwba1 fortran computer program which was originally made for hydrogen atom. The results are compared with Borovik work which showed a systematic agreement with inclusion of absorption potential, it also clear that incomparision with Pangantiwar and Srivastava there is a good qualitative agreement though the quantitave is attributed to the Multi Zeta Hartree fork wave functions applied.
Autoionization; total cross section; negative ion resonances; absorption potential; distorted wave method.Review History Comments