Physical Science International Journal, ISSN: 2348-0130,Vol.: 15, Issue.: 3
On a Plausible Triple Electro-gravito-informational Significance of the Fine Structure Constant
Andrei-Lucian Drăgoi1* 1Independent Researcher in Theoretical Physics and Fundamental Biology, Bucharest, Romania.
1Independent Researcher in Theoretical Physics and Fundamental Biology, Bucharest, Romania.
(1) Aleksey Anatolievich Zakharenko, The International Institute of Zakharenko Waves (IIZWs), Krasnoyarsk, Siberia, Russia.
(2) Abbas Mohammed, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden.
(1) Stanislav Fisenko, Moscow State Linguistic University, Russia.
(2) Auffray Jean-Paul, New York University, USA.
(3) El-Nabulsi Ahmad Rami, Cheju National University, South Korea.
(4) Luis Acedo Rodríguez, Instituto Universitario de Matemática Multidisciplinar, Polytechnic University of Valencia, Spain.
(5) Francisco Bulnes, Technological Institute of High Studies of Chalco, Mexico.
(6) Lung-Chien Chen, National Taipei University of Technology, Taiwan.
Complete Peer review History: http://www.sciencedomain.org/review-history/20204
In the last century, a small minority of physicists considered a hypothetical binary logarithmic connection between the large and the small constants of physics, which also implies a base-2 power law (Fürth, 1929; Eddington, 1938; Teller, 1948; Salam, 1970; Bastin, 1971; Sirag, 1980, 1983; Sanchez, Kotov and Bizouard, 2009, 2011, 2012; Kritov, 2013). This paper brings to attention a plausible triple electro-gravito-informational significance of the fine structure constant, with its implications in a plausible four fields unification pattern at Planck scales: this triple significance is based on the existence of a unifying global scaling factor of nature which appears in a hypothetical fine tuning of all the non-zero rest masses of the all the elementary particles in the Standard Model. Furthermore, this paper also proposes the dimensional relativity hypothesis (DRH) stating that the 3D appearance of space (or the 4D nature of spacetime) may be actually explained by the relative magnitude of the photon (angular) quantum momentum (and the hypothetical graviton quantum momentum respectively) and this global scaling factor (GSF): DRH also includes a generalized electrograviton model (EGM) for any hypothetical graviton. This paper also proposes a set of strong (and very strong) gravity constants and a gravitational field varying with the energy (and length) scale, all with potential importance in the unification of the four fundamental fields. Each of these hypotheses is a potential update for the Standard Model of particle physics.
Fine structure constant with triple electro-gravito-informational significance; unifying global scaling factor of nature; four fields unification; the standard model of particle physics; dimensional relativity hypothesis; electrograviton model.
Full Article - PDF Page 1-19
DOI : 10.9734/PSIJ/2017/34613Review History Comments